No Bake Cookies
What you will need:
- A cookie tray
- Wax paper
- 3 cups of oats
- 1 ½ cups of sugar
- 4 teaspoons of cocoa
- ½ cup of peanut butter
- ½ cup of butter
- Put butter, cocoa, and sugar into a saucepan.
- Warm and mix until it melts.
- After it is melted add peanut butter and mix together.
- Ask an adult to pour the peanut butter chocolate mixture into the oats.
- Mix all together carefully.
- Spoon the mixture on to wax paper on a cookie sheet.
- Place the cookie sheet in the refrigerator for 20-30 minutes.
- Take them out of the refrigerator and enjoy.
- What are the names of four different kinds of corn?
- What is the outside coating of corn kernels called?
- What does the perry carp protect inside the kernel?
- What is the endosperm made up of?
- What does the endosperm provide for the kernel?
- What is the germ?
- What does the germ contain?
- Do all four different kinds of corn pop when heated?
- What is inside the kernel of corn that turns into steam when it is heated?
- What does the steam expand inside the kernel?
- What eventually happens to the endosperm when heated?
- What do we call the kernel when it explodes?
Lets Make Popcorn
- Three Tablespoons of oil
- ½ Cup of Popcorn Kernels
- Pour Three Tablespoons of oil into a pan.
- Pour ½ Cup of popcorn kernels into the pot.
- Put a lid on the pot.
- Heat the pot on high
- Shake the pot from time to time to make sure the kernels don’t burn on the bottom.
- Add desired toppings to your popcorn.
How to Make Forest Fruit Salad
- Wash and shuck the strawberries, put in a bowl.
- Wash the Cherries put them in the bowl. Remember to not eat the pit of the cherry.
- Wash the blackberries and add them to the bowl. Be careful not to strain yourself with the blackberries.
- Wash the gooseberries and add them to the bowl.
- Wash the raspberries and add them to the bowl.
- Squeeze the juice of the oranges.
- Mix the berries.
- Sprinkle a little bit of sugar on the berries and the orange juice.
- Ask an adult to put the fruit salad in the refrigerator for one hour.