- You Will Need:
- Any kind of drawing paper. (size 8′ x 10′ or larger).
- Markers, Pencils, Pencil Crayons
How To Doodle Draw:
- Begin in one spot on the paper and start drawing doodles. Create as many doodles as you like… the only rule is that no doodles should overlap or interfere with any other doodles.
- If you wish, you can keep the doodles the same. In other words, draw only geometric shapes (ie squares, triangles, circles, etc.) or draw only organic shapes (squiggly “natural” shapes).
- When you have filled your paper with doodles, begin coloring in.
- You may use solid color, lines, cross-hatching, dots, dashes… whatever you like.
- Sign and frame your work.